Wednesday, 14 March 2012

now i'am speak english


Salam


This tonight I want up date my blog in English  tp lau tunggang-langgang sowi k,,,I have story about the one person I love the person is AMME ,,erm mcm slalu I very2 love her but why her don’t understand my feel to her,,,what can I doing to take her love for me,,,everything change about I love her,,,now I not couples with one more men in my heart because her,,,I know her no love for me and I try to forget her but I cannot because very2 special for me,,I know her not perfect in eyes to community because her accident at her form 4 until now her sick because her leg n feet not function seperti org len,,urm I very sympathy at her,,,I very sincely for relationship we,,,when her can take me her girlfriend special I think I not hope to a girlfriend special her because her not will open her heart for me,,erm 


This is that toninght I will continue my up date blog tomorrow or I have free time ok,,bye2


Sincely from my heart
For you 
MUHD AMIRULL (AMME)

No comments:

Post a Comment